Saturday, April 23, 2011

My 25th post!

OK, last time's answers. Well, Farukh Balsara is Freddie Mercury's real name. He is the lead singer of the band 'Queen'. 2. Jupiter 3. Greenday 4. Cats 5. The Jackson 5  6. Yesterday - The Beatles.
Some questions today. Sorry to anyone who's reading, I'm feeling really lazy, and can't come up with a theme right now!

  1. What is the name of the actress who plays Minerva McGonagall in the Harry Potter movies?
  2. About who's campaign to educate people about global warming is the documentary 'The Inconvenient Truth'?
  3. Which great singer and songwriter, part of one of THE most famous bands of all time, was also part of the 'Plastic Ono' band?
  4. Who is known to have said, 'My only international rival is Tintin'?
  5. Why will it be a holiday in England on 29th April?
Answers will come your way next post!!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Maggie Smith (love HP)
    2. Al Gore
    3. John Lennon
    4 and 5, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oho, I owe you an apology Yasu! I've posted the answers on my next post, but it was my fault about the 5th one. I meant 29th April! Typo! :(

    ReplyDelete