Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ok, here are the answers, as Yasu has already told 2 of them. The first, is obviously Florence Nightingale. The second is Robert De Niro. He gives the voice for Don Lino, the leader of the great whites in the movie Shark Tale. The third is John Dalton. Ok, here are some pictures, and you've got to identify them, or answer the question related to them.
 1.  Identify this composer. (hint : what he's holding)
2.  Identify this baseball player.
 3.  Identify this Irish singer.
 4.  From which film is this picture?
5.  Name this poet.

I think posting the answers the next day is a better method, so, enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Well the first two ones are easy, Andrew Loyd Webber(I love his musical and movie) and Babe Ruth.
    But for the ones after that, I have no idea. I think I've seen the poet somewhere, though.

    ReplyDelete