Sunday, January 30, 2011

Riddle-me-ree!

Everyone, I'm back. Today, I thought, I'd venture a little away from hard-core quizzing and give some riddles. Don't think riddles are not part of quizzing, they very much are. Many quizzes have these in buzzer rounds, So here goes, have fun!

  1. A man looks at apicture and says about it :-
                                 Brothers and sisters I have none,
                                 But this man's father is my father's son.

        How is the man in the picture related to him?

    2.  If John went to Nairobi, Oklahoma, Hampshire amd Jamaica, who went to York, Nicaragua, Newcastle and Kolkata?

   3.  2 cows are standing, one facing east, the other facing west. How are they eating from the same stack of hay?

  4.  I arrive once in every second, once in every minute and once in every year. What am I?

  5.  The man who makes it does not need it. The man who buys its does not use it. The man who uses it  doesn't know he is. What is it?

Answers : His son. Kenny, They are facing each other, the letter E, A coffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment