Saturday, January 15, 2011

BACK AGAIN!

My exams are approaching, so I can only sit at the PC once a week! But I promise I will post something every time. So I thought, my way is to give the questions and write the answers alltogether below it. But today I'm NOT going to type the answers. You are going to find them, and post them as a comment! It's a bit of a hard work I know, but everyone can google it, and one thing will lead to another, and you might just increase your knowledge! But please do give me the answers :) ! enjoy!

  1. Which country has the most number of UNESCO world heritage sites?
  2. Who was the first black artist to feature on MTV?
  3. Which mountain range separates France and Spain?
  4. What is triskaidekaphobia the fear of?
  5. Who is the President of the Society of Sober Sailors (S.S.S.)? (fictional)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Music lover,
    Gd luck in ur exams!
    My answers to quiz:
    1.CROATIA
    2.PRINCE
    3.PYRENEES
    4.NO.13
    5.CAPTAIN HADDOCK

    ANN for E-B-I

    ReplyDelete