Friday, March 25, 2011

Guess the 'thing' 's inventor!

Well here I am, posting once again. Today's is different.The first letter of each answer will make up a certain thing. You need to post the inventor of that 'thing' as a comment on this post. Enjoy!

  1. The Japanese art of Flower arrangement.
  2. The fear of death.
  3. The mania of collecting postage stamps.
  4. The country of which Quito is the capital.
  5. The animal with the scientific name Procyon lotor.
  6. A series of ancient geoglyphs located in southern Peru.
  7. The singer who was a truck driver.
  8. The most venomous snake in the world is the Inland ____.

4 comments:

  1. There are a lot of people involved in this invention but...
    Tim Berners-Lee?
    Well, in my opinion it's the biggest invention ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPOT ON YASU!! Thanks for taking the trouble to do this. You can't imagine how happy I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I put a link to your site on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, please put a link here too.
    Should I make the description of the link "a quizlover's e-haven"? Or something else?

    ReplyDelete