Thursday, December 16, 2010

Literature quiz

Hello, I'm back after quite sometime, I was busy with my piano exam. Now, today, I thought I'd make a literature quiz. Enjoy!

  1. Who is the creator of the magical 'Mary Poppins'?
  2. Which book won Jhumpa Lahiri her Pulitzer Prize in 2000?
  3. Who won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2010?
  4. Which is the best selling book of all times? (excluding holy books)
  5. The protagonist of which famous book is a fisherman named 'Santiago'?
Answers: P.L. Travers, The Interpreter of Maladies, Mario Vargas Llosa, The Tale Of Two Cities, The Old Man And The Sea

P.S:- Another request, I love it that I have 9 followers till now, but I'd LOVE to have more. So if you like my blog, please, please, PLEASE become my follower. Thanks a lot! Suggestions are welcome! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Dear musiclover :)

    i enjoy thoroughly increasing my gk through your blog :) you do a great job! don't spend too much time thinking about followers (sometimes is ok i guess, sinc ei do it too :P) ... they will come ... YOU keep shining bright with your questions ! love and hugs

    ReplyDelete